KenigStore / Kenig Store represents the same body and are used interchangeably within this write up and other media /online/ internet displays concerning the body.
KenigStore operates on different platforms which are facebook.com/KenigStore, twitter.com/KenigStore, pintrest.com/KenigStore. Within this writeup, these platforms are generally termed as “website”.
KenigStore is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.de.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. KenigStore makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, KenigStore does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
KenigStore will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if KenigStore has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit KenigStore’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by KenigStore’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [Kenig Store]; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for KenigStore to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, KenigStore has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against KenigStore’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect KenigStore’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as KenigStore.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Returns and refunds policy
In case you do not like the design you received after you have paid for it, we shall offer you a refund or exchange of the fabric as long as
- we receive back the package within 3 days after it got to you
- The package remains in good condition just as you received
The customer shall bear the cost of returning the package to us. KenigStore shall bear the cost of sending a new package to the customer for replacement.
Our management has the sole right to decide if a customer that has rejected a package once would be allowed to use our payment on deliver offer or payment before delivery on subsequent orders.